Tuesday, June 10, 2008

tue's raindrops


I was late for my phase test this afternoon. Digital media , late for half an hour while the test duration is an hour. Woah! what have i done! i 'm gonna receive a fat F for this. No doubt.Had NMS theory test in the same afternoon, the questions just spin around my brain. All i could read was " No Signal".
After both tests, realized i have plug in the wrong cable for my DMT phase test. No wonder my voice couldn't record and mess up the input & output. Excellent,wonderfully done.
Too late BIG mistake. okay , lesson learnt.what a price to paid. TT^TT

Having another NMS test later at 9.30am , good luck to me.

MAY TEH FORCE BEE WITH MUD !

kisses & tucks

ps. strapya just shipped out my BANDAI Puni Puni EDAMAME Boys Key Chain. YEAH!! Go MAMA!

No comments: